Chemical Engineering books for GATE
Best Books for GATE Chemical Engineering
- J. M. Smith
- H. C. Van Ness
- Ahuja Pradeep
- K. V. Narayanan
- Jack Winnick
Chemical Engineering :
- Coulson & Richardson’s
- Alexandre C. Dimian
- Costin Sorin Bildea
The Engineering of Chemical Reactions:
- L. D. Schmidt
- Octave Levenspiel
Plant Design And Economics (3rd Edition):
- Max Peters,
- Ronald West
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer:
- G. K. Roy
Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control:
- William C
Chemical Process Calculations:
- K. Asokan
- Nicholas Chopey
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines:
- Dr R.K Bansal
- Noel de Nevers
Process systems analysis and controls:
- Donald. R.Coughanowr
Outlines of Chemical – Technology:
- Charles E.Dryden
- Cengel A Boles
Unit operations-I & II,Heat and Mass transfer:
Chemical Engineering books:-GATE Preparation:
- Construct diagrams, charts, tables or lists to summarize relationships,Chemical Engineering books.
- Make notes short and concise,Chemical Engineering books.
- Maintain formulas, shortcuts and tips/tricks in notes,Chemical Engineering books.
- Every field of study has its own vocabulary, so identify words and terms used to represent specific concepts. Maintain them in your notes,Chemical Engineering books.
- Sometimes objective questions can be used to test your ability to distinguish concepts, ideas, theories, events, facts from each other,Chemical Engineering books.
These are links to useful Chemical Engineering books from NPTEL(NATIONAL PROGRAM FOR TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING) program run by IITs, which puts all their Chemical Engineering books on the web
I believe I clear most of the queries about Chemical Engineering books 2014 that arise in the minds of aspirants;
But still if you have some doubt about Chemical Engineering books in your mind I would love to see the feedback and questions.
You may comment here or mail me.